Sunday, December 12, 2010

Road to being millionaire

Now, I'm NO millionaire. My face also shows I'm NOT deprived. so am i neither here nor there? NO, no. I'm clear i'm on the path that is tread by millionaires.

How? Simply i think so. I don't strive towards it. I just happen to be there where the Millionaires go. ANd here i dont' mean those ones who have built hideous structures forcing themselves and their family members to live in them. No not these proclaimed millionaires or trillionaires. These are the ones who went first to Bhuj after the 2000 earthquake -because they claimed their roots were here & they wanted to start charity here. So even before the first buried was pulled out of the debris to give the dead a respectable farewell, the company's banner was put up proclaiming they had adopted the village. Its another story except us media and the army even relatives of teh dead weren't there. The company or its charitable people were completely absent.

And now MA is still competing with his younger sibling on mear ghar tere ghar se jyada bada hai..dekho meine kya banaya, tumhare pass ky hai? so younger billionaire sibling goes & builds yet another tallie scraper...these billionaires of a totally separate lonely sky scraping trip...

I'm talking of the few quiet millionaires who have shown the way in Mumbai. They were born with the qualities of valuing where they were born, from where they came and whatever they had they should give back to the society. The other day my young friend MI & I went on our daily walks. I saw Adi Godrej & asked the bawi friend if she saw the elite company we were in. "No who," she turned & saw AG's shoes.

This evening while returning fm Pune as i was on my back fm the toilet i saw a Rolls Royce whiz past in few seconds. A familiar face. Who sent his drive to McDonalds, rushed with his hands filled wt packets, sat in the navigator's seat & the person driving is one of the richest * sough after men on this planet.

Shahrukh Khan! Yes, after he went i overheard a man call his souse on cell & said, "You know who jsut went by? You won't believe, SRK. Its time i changed my cell. I wanted to capture, but sala this cell doesn't have a good camera. You have to help me choose."

I felt bad, i wanted to ask SRK about how long his tyres lasted on our Indian roads. Does he take his cars fm India to get a feel of phoren roads, or does he go to car rental agencies & then take phoren brand cars. yes, that once in a life opprtunity will come again.

I think i am on the right road. Haha definitely NOT to make that kind of money, but getting company of the billionaires on my path.

The difference is Adi Godrej at this age also walks. He exercises & like 2 mad women who do the same, he too walks up & down the steep slopes & stairs of Malabar Hill Perhaps keeps him so trim. I have hope that means.

But ofcourse in the mean time, i have to think big & work towards to that HUGE thought. what my commitment is & what is do, is a personal thing not to be publicised -another quality like AG. good so the path in front is long, but I'm' sure to reach there. yeah...seeing is believing, living it reiterates it....

No comments: